Mike Gidaspow, Komatsu’s Vice President of Products, Service and Solutions, shares his thoughts on the construction industry, looking back at 2023 and toward 2024. Among the numerous topics he discusses:
- How equipment technology, including automation, is one way to combat the workforce shortage
- Innovations and improvements to construction equipment in 2024
- The infrastructure challenges in moving toward equipment electrification, and the importance of mobile charging solutions
- Technological areas with the most potential for innovation
- How the internet of things (IoT), software and connectivity are affecting Komatsu and the construction industry as a whole
This appeared in an article on ForConstructionPros.com. Read more here.